Thursday, June 25, 2009

More pictures from the downtown visit

This little guy was so helpful at his dad's stand in the farmer's market, we just had to stop on our way back up north.
"I was waiting for the bus with Grandma and I told these 2 policemen that I wanted to be a policeman and then they gave me a bike helmet."

"I was waiting for the bus with Grandma and I told these 2 policemen that I wanted to be a policeman and then they gave me a bike helmet."

Both of us went Red for women's heart health with the women who convinced us.

Here's Officer Mark tolling down Nicollet Mall telling people there were NOT kids being hauled around behind police bikes.

The Farmer's Market is wonderful.

Officer Mike spurning the advances of the ladies who were not so sure about cops wearing shorts and pulling a bike trailer down Nicollet Mall

Sheletta Brundidge, Officer Mark Klukow and Kevyn Burger going Red for womens heart health at Peavy Plaza on Farmer's Market Thursday. Sheletta and Kevyn are cohosts of a radio talk show on in the afternoons on 107.1. Funny women.

We ran into Scott Mayer and Mitch Kelley on our way to our accountability meeting with the Ciresi Foundation folks.

The we ran into Mike uncle Mike too.

Officer Mike and Officer Mark at the Robins, Kaplan, Miller and Ciresi lawfirm sharing the successes of the project the Ciresi Foundation has funded this summer.










2 comments:

  1. Hey Mark - Missed you out on the Mall today. I'll have to look next week. All I saw were 2 less exercise inclined officers on their 3 wheeled electric scooters. Can't pull a trailer full of helmets behind those things! Love the new blog and all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hope. I just discovered how to respond to comments on the blog.

    ReplyDelete